The Ephedian Runics are the symbols used in Ephedia on various objects, places and spells.
- Just like the alphabet, there are 26 runes of Ephedia.
- The creators originally wanted to include secret messages in the show using the runes, but decided not to because they didn't have much time to do it.
- The word "bogan" means "adorable" in Ephedian language.
- The Ephedian Runics are based on the old language from Scandinavian/Nordic countries.
- The word "Klatznik", which is a key expression of the show used by Mephisto, is strongly implied to be a swear word in Ephedia.