Black Crystal Monsters are creatures of evil brought about by Black Crystal Summoners. They possess different abilities as well as having different appearance. Most of these monsters are completely loyal to their masters. Black Crystal Monsters have unique abilities based on their origin or sometimes based on their designs.
There are several methods of creating them:
- They can be created through chanting spells (most commonly Aterodere)
- They can be any creature mutated with Black Crystal Magic.
- They can be formed from daily objects infused with Black Crystal Magic.
List of known Black Crystal MonstersEdit
- Mutated Snumple (Flower Power)
- The Archer (Be Mine)
- Lil' Box Monster (The Birthday)
- Big Box Monster (The Birthday)
- The Dragon (Sing For Me)
- The Sea Monster (Sirens)
- The Minotaur (Talia and Kyle Sitting In a Tree)
- The Dinosaur (A Promise is a Promise)
- The Photo Booth Monster (Lucky Star)
- The Stuffed Bear Monster (Step Right Up)
- The Hedgehog Monster (No Thanks For The Memories)
- The Giant Bat (Batty)
- The Sand Monster (Castles in the Sand)
- The Sewing Machine Monster (Stitches)
- The Totem Monster (Wolf, Eagle, and Bear) (Camp Princess)
- The Musical Monster (Heavy Metal)
- Oracle Gem Stealer (Heavy Metal)
- The Lake Monster (Legend of Lake Agnes)
- The Raffle Monster (Raffle Baffle)
- The Ghost (The Haunting)
- The Gorilla Monster (Spellbound)
- The Smart Phone Monster (Smart)
- The Tentacled Monster (Home Part I, Home Part II)
- The Black Crystal Monsters are similar to the Zetsuborgs from the Pretty Cure series. Both are summoned from the villain(s) and mutated from inanimate objects.
- Majority of the Black Crystal Monsters are one-eyed, massive in size, and have a mix of black, green and red crystals.
- However, the Mutated Snumple, the Photo Booth Monster, the Hedgehog Monster, the Sand Monster, and the Totem Monster are not one-eyed.
- The Archer does not have green crystals.
- The Oracle Gem Stealer and the Little Box Monster are relatively small.