Auriana has auburn hair, green eyes and tan skin. More Coming Soon...
After she transforms, she has orange-yellow hair. Her magic gem symbol is an orange crescent moon. Her crystal is located in her ring which is star-shaped. More Coming Soon...
More Coming Soon...
Auriana is the airhead in the group. But when her friends, Iris and Talia, are in trouble they really can count on her for help. She is optimistic and bubbly, and her happiness is always shining bright.
In season 1, Auriana is first introduced when trying to find Iris. She was first seen in the episode To Find a Princess when they were doing auditions.
More Coming soon...
|1. To Find a Princess||Appears||2. Flower Power||Appears|
|3. Be Mine||Appears||4. The Birthday||Appears|
|5. Sing For Me||Appears||6. Xeris||Appears|
|7. Sirens||Appears||8. Talia and Kyle Sitting In a Tree||Appears|
|9. A Promise is a Promise||Appears||10. Lucky Star||Appears|
|11. Step Right Up||Appears||12. No Thanks For The Memories||Appears|
|13. Batty||Appears||14. Castles in the Sand||Appears|
|15. Stitches||Appears||16. Camp Princess||Appears|
|17. Heavy Metal||Appears||18. Legend of Lake Agnes||Appears|
|19. Shanila Surprise||Appears||20. Raffle Baffle||Appears|
|21. Dance Craze||Appears||22. The Haunting||Appears|
|23. Spellbound||Appears||24. Smart||Appears|
|25. Home Part I||Appears||26. Home Part II||Appears|
|1. Musical Magical Tour||Appears||2. If You Can't Beat'em||Appears|
|3. Puppylove||Appears||4. Super Cute Kitten||Appears|
|5. Wicked Red||Appears||6. Blurred Vision||Appears|
|7. Princess Brenda: Part 1||Appears||8. Princess Brenda: Part 2||Appears|
|9. Cute as a Doll||Appears||10. Amaru-niverse||Appears|
|11. Rex||Appears||12. Lost in the Shadows||Appears|
|13. I Want My LTV||Appears||14. Desert Heat||Appears|
|15. The Ruby of the Orient||Appears||16. Loli-Lime Sublime||Appears|
|17. Truth Be Told||Appears||18. Dancing Shoes||Appears|
|19. Amateur Hour||Appears||20. Strawberry Fields for Never||Appears|
|21. Stop in the Name of Lev: Part 1||Appears||22. Stop in the Name of Lev: Part 2||Appears|
|23. Statue Game||Background||24. Forget You!||Appears|
|25. Crowning Glory: Part 1||Appears||26. Crowning Glory: Part 2||Appears|
- Age: 15 years
- Height: 163 cm
- City: Sunny Bay
- Activity: Singer
- Feature: Lives life to the fullest!
- If I were a color, I would be orange.
- If I were an animal, I would be a cute little monkey.
- If I were a flower I would be a sunflower.
- If I were a song, I would be "Happy" by Pharrell Williams.
- If I were a book, I would be a love story like Romeo and Juliet.
- If I were a season, I'd be the summer.
- If I were a dessert, I would be a Peach Melba
- If I had a motto, I would be "Carpe diem"
- If I were a word, I would be Joy.
- If I were a fictional character, I would be Fiona from Shrek.
- It is revealed that Auriana has 32 sisters, as mentioned in the episode "Xeris".
- During the visual development stage, Auriana's color scheme was the most debated by the character designers, Bertrand Todesco and Benedicte Ciaravino, who went through various combinations of purple, green and orange, before they ultimately decided on the all-orange color scheme.
- In the episode, "The Birthday", Auriana says that she has a grandmother who is 243 years old.
- Auriana is based off Ariana Grande, having the same ponytail, and similar name.
- She also have a slight design reference to Leighton Meester.
- A frequent error is where Auriana's true form has the same red eyebrows like in civilian form. Another error is also where her lipstick disappears.
- Her magic crest bears the crescent moon as it's symbol. Her transformation ring has the shape of a star with a moon on it centre, though mostly her theme is the crescent moon.
- In early development, Auriana was originally named Aurora.
- Several of her designs include a violet/purple color scheme instead of yellow (one of them is light blue).
- Auriana seems to love earth music festivals.
- In If You Can't Beat'em, Auriana is revealed to use crescent-shaped boomerangs.
- She is the second princess to be turned evil as seen in "Wicked Red". The first being Iris in "No Thanks For The Memories" and the third being Talia in "Dancing Shoes".
|Iris - Talia - Auriana - Lyna - Carissa|
|Amaru - Rosie|
|Nathaniel - Kyle - Matt|
|Praxina - Mephisto - Gramorr|
|Queen of Ephedia - King of Ephedia - Aunt Ellen - Missy Robins - Charlie - Gina - Izira - Timothy - Timothy's Grandfather - Doug - Lily Bowman - Zack Brady - Lisa - Chad Chesswhic - Deinos and Kakos - Nick - Lev - Brenda - Morgaine|